South West Classic & Equipped Records

  Updated 5/5/2022
For records queries/amendments please e-mail Membership Registrar:

SW Records must be actively claimed by completing and submitting a Record Claim Form.
SW Records can be set at any sanctioned event within the IPF Infrastructure.
Claim a SW Record...
N.B. Payment for paper record certificates must be accompanied by a properly submitted claim form.